Table of Content
Scorecards and Report Cards
- Accessing the SEP Scorecard Page
- Viewing Scorecards and Report Cards
- How to view Associate Scorecards and Report Cards
- - - - - - - -
Scorecards and Report Cards
A Scorecard is a record comprised of an Associate’s performance scores for the current month.
Scorecards are dynamic records that evolve throughout the month with added Performance entries –
- Report Its
- Quality Audits
- Professionalism Audits
At the end of the month, you finish entering the required information for each Associate and then finalize the Scorecard.
After you finalize a completed Scorecard, Insite generates a new Scorecard.
The previous month’s finalized, historical record is static – locked for editing – and saved as a Report Card.
Accessing the Team Stats Page
1. From any Insite page, Click the Personnel module in the Main Navigation bar.
2. Select the Team Stats feature from the sub-menu. The Team Stats page will open enabling you to access all Associate Scorecards and Report Cards.
3. Click the icon to view information About This Feature.
Viewing Scorecards and Report Cards
You can view Associate Scorecards and Report Cards from the Personnel module in the menu.
How To View Associate Scorecards and Report Cards
From the Team Stats page, choose an Associate whose Scorecard or Report Card you wish to view, and then click View Report Card next to their photo.
Figure 1. Scorecard and Report Card
1. At the top left, you can view the Associate’s Photo, Name, Position, Hired Date and Site Location.
2. The Current Month section shows the Associate’s performance status for each KPI for the current month. This is the Scorecard.
- Across the top of the table, KPIs are shown with their Goal Scores for the current month.
- Click the KPI scores (except for TRAINING) to view a pop-up with information.
- If your site participates in the SEP and you have completed Bonus configuration, you can view the Associate’s Possible Bonus for the month at the top right and the Total Bonus the Associate has received at the bottom right.
- Click the Comments icon to view or enter comments.
3. The Historical Performance section shows performance for past months. This is the Report Card.
- Across the top of the table, KPIs are shown with their Score Weights.
- Each table row begins with the Month, Year for the Report Card.
- KPI scores are replaced with green checks for passing and red exclamation points for failing.
- Bonuses received are shown in the last column on the right.
- Click the Comments icon to view comments for a specific Report Card.
4. Click the LOAD NEXT 6 MONTHS button, if available, to view Report Card scores for the previous six months.
Note: The Historical Performance section will only show Report Cards to the month that Insite was implemented at your site.