Table of Content
- Accessing the SEP Page
- How to navigate the SEP page
- Creating Performance Entries
- How to use the Create Entry button
- Using the SEP Table
- How to navigate the SEP table
- Adding and Editing Performance Entries in the SEP Table
- How to add a Performance entry in the SEP table
- How to edit a Performance entry in the SEP table
- Finalizing and Exporting the SEP Scorecard
- How to finalize and export the SEP Scorecard
- - - - - - - -
SEP (Service Excellence Program)
The SEP page enables Site Managers using the Service Excellence Program to manage and track team performance and monetary bonus eligibility, pay productively and efficiently, using an interactive table that shows your Associates’ current or historical performance.
The SEP page enables you to –
- View Incomplete, Failing, and All Scorecards
- View Associate Performance Scorecards and Report Cards.
- View Performance entry details.
- Create new Performance entries.
- Edit existing Performance entries.
Accessing the SEP Page
Note: In order to access the SEP Scorecard page, a specific Site must be selected from the Site Picker. If you have not selected a specific Site, a pop-up will display prompting you to do so.
1. From any Insite page, click the Personnel module in the Main Navigation bar.
2. Select the SEP Scorecard feature from the sub-menu.
Note: A specific Site must be selected from the Site Picker in order to open the SEP Scorecard page. If not yet done so, a pop-up will display prompting you to make the selection.
3. Click the icon to view information About This Feature.
How to navigate the SEP page
Figure 1. SEP page
1. The SEP Scorecard page will default to show Incomplete Select the Failing tab or All tab to view Failing or All Scorecards.
2. Click the Site Picker at the top of the page to edit the Client, Site, or Program.
Note: Currently, selecting Program does not change the data displayed.
3. When you open the SEP page, it defaults to show the current month. If necessary, click the arrows on the blue Month Picker button, to view a previous month.
Note: The SEP page enables you to view performance for one (1) Calendar month at a time. On the SEP page you are unable to view future months.
4. The button enables you to create Performance reports for your Associates for the following –
- Report It
- Quality Audits
- Professionalism Audits
Note: Instructions on how to create entries for specific Performance reports can be found in individual feature documentation in the Help Center under each feature’s respective category.
5. FINALIZE performs a validation check to ensure that all Associate Scorecards are completed and saves the SEP Scorecard.
6. SEARCH enables you to find an Associate’s Scorecard by Name or Position.
7. CONFIG enables you to configure the SEP Bonus structure for your team.
8. PRINT enables you to print –
- All Associate Scorecards
- Bonus List of Associates eligible to receive the SEP bonus
9. EXPORT enables you to export the Bonus list for the selected month.
Note: You CANNOT finalize the SEP Scorecard unless all Associate Scorecards are completed, including Comments, and once you have Finalized there is no way to change the data finalized in the Scorecards.
Creating Performance Entries
The SEP page enables you to create Performance entries.
How to use the Create Entry button
From the SEP Scorecard page, click , and then select from the list of options.
- Attendance – Open the Attendance form to report an Attendance occurrence.
- Conduct – Open the Conduct form to report a Conduct incident.
- Complaint – Open the Complaints page to create a Complaint.
- Compliment – Open the Compliments page to create a Compliment.
- Safety – Open the Safety page to report a Safety incident.
- Report It – Open the Report Its form to create a Report It.
- Quality (Audits) – Open the Quality page to run a Quality audit.
- Professionalism (Audits) – Open the Professionalism Audits page to run a Professionalism audit.
Using the SEP Table
The interactive SEP table enables you to review and analyze your Associates’ current Performance scores – showing progress toward meeting KPIs – as well as their historical Performance scores.
How to navigate the SEP table
The SEP table (see Figure 2) is organized alphabetically by Associate first name.
Figure 2. SEP table
1. At the top of the table are your team’s KPIs: ATTENDANCE, CONDUCT, COMPLAINTS, SAFETY, REPORT IT, TRAINING, QUALITY, PROFESSIONALISM and COMMENTS.
2. Under each KPI you can view the status of your team's KPIs, such as items that are failing, not passing, not audited, or items that are required.
3. The Associates list shows Associate Name, Position, Hired Date, and the potential Bonus Pay for that Associate.
Note: You can click an Associate's name if you would like to view their Scorecard or Report Card.
4. On the SEP page, click an icon, score or percentage to view further details for the selected KPI.
You have the ability to edit existing entries and create new entries for Attendance, Conduct, Complaints, Safety and Report Its. You have the ability to create new entries but not edit Professionalism (AUDITS).
Colors show status:
- Green indicates Passing.
- Red indicates Failing.
- Gray indicates N/A
5. In Training, click a Percentage bar to open the Associate’s Transcript.
6. In Comments, you must enter an overall comment for each Associate monthly before you can finalize the Scorecards.
Note: An orange Comments icon indicates that the comment has been completed.
Adding and Editing Performance Entries in the SEP Table
The SEP table enables you to add or edit Performance entries conveniently, including exempting entries from the SEP Bonus requirement for the Scorecard.
How to add a Performance entry in the SEP table
Figure 3. Adding a Performance entry
1. Click a KPI icon in the Associate’s Scorecard to open the Details pop-up.
2. Click at the top right.
3. Complete the form to add the Performance entry to the Associate’s Scorecard.
4. Click .
How to edit a Performance entry in the SEP table
1. From the SEP Scorecard page, click a KPI icon in the Associate’s Scorecard to open the Details pop-up. If there are multiple Performance entries, scroll down to identify the entry you want to edit.
2. Click in the entry you want to edit (see Figure 3 above). Edit the details necessary.
3. Click .
Finalizing and Exporting the SEP Scorecard
At the end of the calendar month, you will review each Associate’s Scorecard to ensure that all requirements are completed for finalization and finalize the Scorecard.
How to finalize and export the SEP Scorecard
1. Check to ensure that each Scorecard is accurate and complete.
- Click INCOMPLETE at the top left to view only incomplete Scorecards.
- In Training, click the Percentage bar to open the Transcript to ensure all courses taken are acknowledged.
- Add an overall comment for each Scorecard using the comment icon.
Note: If you wish to exempt a KPI occurrence, click the KPI icon you with to exempt, scroll to find the occurrence, and check the Exempt from Scorecard box. Click DONE. That specific occurrence will no longer count in the Scorecard.
2. Click FINALIZE at the top right of the page.
Note: All Employee Scorecards need to be complete to Finalize.
3. Click EXPORT at the top right of the page.
4. Select a destination folder for the report, change the name of the report file (if you wish), and then click Save.
The report will be saved as an Excel spreadsheet.
5. E-mail the exported spreadsheet to the current SEP Coordinator, if necessary.