Table of Content
- Accessing the Team Stats Page
- How to navigate the Team Stats page
- Creating Performance Entries
- How to use the Create Entry button
- Using the Team Stats Table
- How to navigate the Team Stats table
- - - - - - - -
The Team Stats page enables you to manage and track your team’s Performance productively and efficiently, using an interactive table that shows your Associates’ current or historical performance.
What’s the difference between the Team Stats page and the SEP page?
While similar in appearance and function to the SEP page, the Team Stats page allows you to enter a date range (Using the Date Picker) and tracks Compliments in the table.
The SEP page shows Bonus Pay data, Associate Performance data for Calendar months only, and the table does not include Compliments, which is not a weighted KPI.
Accessing the Team Stats Page
1. From any Insite page, click the Personnel module from the Main Navigation bar.
2. Select the Team Stats feature from the sub-menu. The Team Stats page will display.
3. Click the icon to view information About This Feature.
How to navigate the Team Stats page
Figure 1. Team Stats page
1. If necessary, click the Site Picker at the top of the page to edit the Client, Site, and Program.
Note: Currently, selecting Program does not change the data displayed.
2. If necessary, click the blue Date Picker button, and select a date range for your team’s Performance statistics.
- Click to select date ranges of 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year, or apply a specific date range.
3. On the Team Stats page, the button enables you to create Performance reports for your Associates for the following –
- Report It
- Quality Audits
- Professionalism Audits
You can only create Performance Entries for the current month.
When creating a Complaint, you must select a specific Program (not All Programs) using the Site Picker.
Note: Instructions on how to create entries for specific Performance reports can be found in individual feature documentation in the Help Center under each feature’s respective category.
4. The Search browser enables you to find a specific Associate by Name or Position.
5. The Team Stats table enables you to view Performance scores and view Performance entry details.
Creating Performance Entries
Insite enables you to create Performance entries using the button.
How to use the Create Entry button
From the Team Stats page, click , and then select from the list of options.
- Attendance – Open the Attendance form to report an Attendance occurrence.
- Conduct – Open the Conduct form to report a Conduct incident.
- Complaint – Open the Complaints page to create a Complaint.
- Compliment – Open the Compliments page to create a Compliment.
- Safety – Open the Safety page to report a Safety incident.
- Report It – Open the Report Its form to create a Report It.
- Quality (Audits) – Open the Quality page to create or edit a Quality audit.
- Professionalism (Audits) – Open the Professionalism Audits page to run a Professionalism audit.
Note: When creating a Complaint, Compliment, Quality, or Professionalism entry you must select a specific Program (Not All Programs) using the Site Picker.
Using the Team Stats Table
The interactive Team Stats table enables you to review and analyze your Associates’ scores by Current Month – showing progress toward meeting KPIs – as well as their Historical Performance scores.
How to navigate the Team Stats table
On the Team Stats page, the Team Stats table is organized to enable you to view the KPI scores for each Associate.
Figure 2. Team Stats table
1. At the top of the table are your team’s KPIs.
- Click any KPI title to open its Insite page.
- Click the gray triangles under each KPI to change the order of the scores from ascending to descending.
- Scroll down a KPI column to view all Associate scores for that specific KPI.
2. The Totals row shows the following for the selected date range:
- PROFILES: The number of Position Profiles you have completed out of the total number of Associates.
- ATTENDANCE: The number of Attendance occurrences for your team.
- CONDUCT: The number of Conduct incidents for your team.
- COMPLAINTS: The number of Complaints reported for your team.
- COMPLIMENTS: The number of Compliments that your team received.
- SAFETY: The number of recordable Safety incidents reported for your team.
- REPORT ITS: The number of accepted Report Its submitted by your team.
- PROFESSIONALSIM: The number of Professionalism audits failed for your team.
- QUALITY: The combined Internal/Joint audit score earned by your team.
- TRAINING: Not applicable.
3. The Associates list shows Associate Name, Position, and Hired Date. Click View Report Card to open an Associate’s Scorecard/Report Card.
4. Each row shows the Associate’s score for each KPI. Click a KPI score to open a pop-up with more details.
- You cannot view details for Quality Audit scores.
- In TRAINING, click a Compliance bar to open an Associate’s transcript.
5. Colors indicate Passing (Green), Failing (Red), and 0% Compliance (Gray).
6. Training percentage shows the progress toward completion of all Assigned Courses.
Note: While Compliments are recorded, Associates are not required to receive Compliments.