The Insite Home Dashboard provides quick views of feature Tiles that are most helpful toward the management and organization of your team. Tiles can be configured to your preference depending on which Insite features you wish to have quick access to.
Note: Dashboard Tile configurations are specified by User and preferences will remain the same when switching to different Clients and Sites.
The Home Dashboard functions include –
- Quick View Feature Tiles
- Team Safety – Incidents
- Complaints Trend
- To-Dos – Current Month
- Audit Trend
- Team Hours – Current Month
- Position Profiles – % Complete
- Compliments – Most Recent
- Surveys – Most Recent
- Messages – Total Delivered
- Interactive Monthly Trend Graphs
- Access to the Activity Center
- Access to the Messaging Center
How to navigate the Home Dashboard
Once you have logged in to your Insite account, the web browser will default to your Home Dashboard.
The Home Dashboard can also be accessed from any Insite page by clicking Home on the Main Navigation bar.
Figure 1. Home Dashboard
1. Use the Site Picker at the top of the page to select the Client, Site, and Program you wish to view.
2. Click the icon to view information About This Feature.
3. The Activity Center:
a. For Managers, The Activity Center will default to show Team To-Dos.
b. Select the My To-Dos tab to display a list of your To-Dos.
c. Select the Bell icon to view Notifications.
- Notification settings can be configured by going to User Settings (see Figure 3) and selecting the Notifications tab.
- Under the Notifications tab, select which Notifications you would like to be alerted to by checking the corresponding boxes.
- Once you have made your selections, click Save.
- To change your Notifications back to the default settings, select Reset to Default.
d. Select the Envelope icon to access the Messaging Center where My Messages and Team Messages can be viewed.
Figure 2. Activity Center
4. Select your identification photo at the top right of the page.
Figure 3. User dropdown
A dropdown will display giving you the options to access the following features and functions –
- My Profile
- User Settings
- Request Support
5. Select CONFIGURE at the top right of the Dashboard to edit views of your Tiles.
Figure 4. Configure: Customize Dashboard
- Select which Tiles you wish to house in your Dashboard by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each feature.
- Arrange your Tile views by selecting the arrow icon to the right of the feature and dragging it to your preferred position.
- Once you are finished, click Save.
6. Hover over the interactive graphs on certain Tiles to view Monthly Trend statistics.
7. Click any of the feature Tiles to open that specific feature’s page.