The Insite Quality Dashboard provides a quick view of Quality KPI Tiles that are helpful to the management and organization of your team. Quality KPI Tiles can be configured to your preference depending on which KPIs you wish to have quick access to.
Note: Dashboard Tile configurations are specified by User and preferences will remain the same when switching to different Clients and Sites.
The Quality Dashboard provides KPI Tile views of the following –
- Full Tiles
- Half Tiles
- Third Tiles
- Work Orders
- Report Its
How to navigate the Quality Dashboard
From any Insite page, click the Quality module in the Main Navigation bar, and then select Dashboard from the sub-menu.
Figure 1. Quality Dashboard
1. Use the Site Picker at the top of the page to select the Client, Site, and Program you wish to view.
2. Click the icon to view information About This Feature.
3. Select CONFIGURE at the top right of the Dashboard to edit views of your Quality KPI Tiles.
a. Select which KPI Tiles you wish to house on your Dashboard by checking or unchecking the boxes next to each KPI.
b. Arrange your KPI Tile views be selecting the arrow icon to the right of the KPI and dragging it to your preferred position
Note: KPI Tiles can only be repositioned within their Tile size section – Full, Half, and Third. Although individual KPI Tiles must stay arranged within their Tile size section, whole sections can be repositioned by selecting the arrow icon next to the section size and dragging it to your preferred position
c. Once you are finished, click Save.
Figure 2. Configure: Customize Dashboard
4. Hover over the interactive graphs and charts on certain KPI Tiles to view Monthly Trend statistics.
5. Click any of the KPI Tiles to open the KPI’s feature page.