Delete cache, history, and other browser data
The user has control over personal browsing data. This data includes browsing and download history and saved form data. A user can delete all data or just a portion of data collected during a specific period of time.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, select the beginning of time.
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history."
- Click Clear browsing data
Internet Explorer 9, 10 and 11 (Win)
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
- Open Safari
- Go to Safari > Clear History
- You can clear: All History, The Last Hour, Today, Today and Yesterday.
- Open Safari
- Go to History
- And select Clear History
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History….
- Select how much history you want to clear: Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear. ...
- Finally, click the Clear Now button.