1. Fixed: 8
2. New Feature: 4
- Fixed - Corrected quality chart diagrams to display correctly
- Fixed - Corrected ability for user to edit complaints
- Fixed - Corrected to do due in 24 feature to disable the calendar when feature is selected
- Fixed - Corrected customer log in ability to submit new work orders
- Fixed - Corrected due date in work orders to display the date set by the user
- Fixed - Corrected mobile view of work orders
- Fixed - Corrected SEP create entry feature for Professionalism audits to redirect to the Professionalism page
- Fixed - Corrected SEP create entry feature for Safety incident to display the creation date in Safety module
- New Feature - The date picker will retain the initial date picker selection in local storage regardless of client and site selected. Users will be required to update the date picker each client and site selected if needed date range differs from the previously selected date range. In addition, users are required to update the date picker each log in session as the date picker will store the last date range selected.
- New Feature - The date picker end date will default to the last day of the month when selecting a date range.
- New Feature - When entering a time based event, the default time zone will be the site location.
- New Feature - A user is required to be in a single browsing session at time to update data or view data.