New feature: 7
- Fixed - Course where there is a Supplemental File, no file is displaying.
- New Feature - In the Governance map the safety popup text was changed to the Incidents instead of Recordables.
- New Feature - Add Delete functionality for Union Contract admin upload feature
- Fixed - When a user clicks setting it refreshes the page and takes the user back to the home page.
- Fixed - The billing UI on mobile (iPhone 6) remove the extra gutter from displaying
- New Feature - The order of associates on the personal team stats page on initial load was not always alphabetical
- Fixed - When the back button in SEP is clicked, the dashboard loads.
- Fixed - The Training header label needs to be uppercase in personal team stats page and not lowercase.
- Fixed - The About Me field was being removed when removing a social image My Profile header
- New Feature - The system now prevents To-Do due date from being earlier than today’s date
- New Feature - For compliments the title should be Compliment Details and not the description (like the new feature added to the complains last week)
- New Feature - Display compliment type on the compliment detail view page
- Fixed - The person who submitted the report It their correct profile image was not appearing
- Fixed - Some users were encountering an issue preventing them from assigning employees to an audit from the audit profile builder.
- New Feature - The home dashboard hours now only show all the days of the month, up to the current day.
- Fixed - The chart on the dashboard do not display correctly after be dragged to a new location.
- Fixed - On click the Audits card will link to the audits chart page.
- Fixed - On click the Compliments card will link to the compliments chart page.
- Fixed - On click the To-Dos card will link to the To-Dos chart page.
- Fixed - On click the Team Safety card will link to the Safety list page.
- Fixed - On click the hours chart legend will show the month/day
- Fixed - Make the Landing page tiles fit the mobile view better
- Fixed - In Reportcard the current months 8 KPIs and the comments are clickable. A popup displays after click.
- Fixed - In Historical Performance section of the employee Reportcard the comment icons are clickable to display the popup of the comment.